Pages

About us

WELCOME TO CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES!

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO CHECK OUT THE RULES TAB AT THE TOP TO ENSURE YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PRIZE (IF CHOSEN) AND FOR COMMENTS FROM OUR DESIGN TEAM.

Followers

Monday 30 April 2012

Winners and Top 3 for challenge 15 & 16

If you are looking for our current challenge please click HERE

So sorry everyone I forgot to announce the winner of Challenge 15 so without further ado...

The Winner for challenge 15

100 - Alex H

Congratulations Alex please e-mail ang on craftingwhenwecan@gmail.com putting winner challenge 15 in the subject line

Please take the Winner badge from the sidebar and display with pride.
Top 3

1 - Dragonlady
46 - Debbie
82 - JayJay

Please take the Top 3 badge and display with pride

The Winner for Challenge 16

#5 Kristan(Crazu4Christ)

Congratulations Kristan please e-mail ang on craftingwhenwecan@gmail.com putting winner challenge 16 in the subject line

Please take the Winner badge from the sidebar and display with pride.

#4 - Helen
#16 - Jo Ham
#24 - Kali


Please take the Top 3 badge and display with pride
Top 3


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!! I can't wait to see what it is that i won!! I sent my email!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing me in the top 3 - you've made my day! :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I'm so happy that I won.. already wrote my e-mail.. hope you received it?
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete