Pages

About us

WELCOME TO CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES!

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO CHECK OUT THE RULES TAB AT THE TOP TO ENSURE YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PRIZE (IF CHOSEN) AND FOR COMMENTS FROM OUR DESIGN TEAM.

Followers

Sunday 16 March 2014

Crafting When We Can Challenges 65 - Hearts and Flowers

There will be some big smiles on the faces of the recipients of the Anniversary cards from our last challenge, they were all wonderful.  The Winner and Top 3 are announced below

Here are the Winner and Top 3 for Challenge #64 as chosen by our wonderful Jackie.


Winner

 #14 - Dorothy H


Congratulations Dotothy, please contact Ang at craftingwhenwecan (at) hotmail (dot) com to claim your prize, putting Winner Challenge #64 in the subject line and take the Winners Badge from the sidebar and wear it on your blog with pride.

Top 3

#8 - Heather G

#11 - Coops

#7 - Lola


Congratulations, please take your Top 3 Badge from the sidebar and wear it on your blog with pride.


Honorable Mention


Her card reminds me of Spring with the pretty flowers & butterflies!  I had to give Annie a shout out for making such a fun creation!!!!

Our Wonderful Sponsor for Challenge 65 is


Hello I am Mi Ran artist and owner of Artbymiran, I was born in Seoul, South Korea. I grew up with Korean and Japanese Manga. In my childhood, I loved drawing and making my own little stories. I moved to Canada in my late 20s, where I reside with my husband.

I have worked on a variety of publications, ranging from children's to contemporary adult genres. I have contributed as an artist and colorist. I also worked as a graphic artist and layout designer for non-comic publications. For several years I was able to share my passion through teaching art to elementary school aged children. These experiences have influenced my recent artwork.

I am excited to have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters.
I love to share my art. I love thinking of new images, and it’s so fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art.

My designer’s creations can be seen on my blog http://artbymiran.blogspot.com/

The direct link to our shop is :  http://www.etsy.com/shop/artbymiran 

The prize is 3 images of your choice from her wonderful store.

Theme

hearts and flowers

Here are the wonderful projects created by our wonderfully talented DT.


Princess Color Page

Robin
Miss Cupcake Digital Stamp

Sylvie
Rolling By Digital Stamp

Vickie
Cute Window

RULES

*FOLLOW THE THEME OF THE CHALLENGE
*REMEMBER MAXIMUM COMBINATION OF 5 CHALLENGES (INCLUDING THIS ONE). 
 *MUST BE A NEW POST, NO BACKLINKING. 
 *MAXIMUM OF 2 ENTRIES PER PERSON. 
 *PLEASE LINK TO YOUR POST NOT YOUR BLOG. 
*PLEASE LINK TO CRAFTING WHEN WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES IN YOU POST
*CLAIM PRIZE NO LONGER THAN 2 WEEKS AFTER WINNER ANNOUNCED

 PLEASE LINK UP YOUR CREATION BELOW IF YOU ARE ABIDING BY THESE RULES. 

THANK YOU AND ENJOY CREATING! x

Now you've seen our DTs wonderful creations it's time for us to see yours.  If you follow the rules you will be in with a chance to receive our Sponsors prize.

7 comments:

  1. The Designers did an amazing job with Artbymiran's images!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Ruza ~ Artbymiran Designer/Sponsor Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all so much for picking me as winner this week. All the entries were so gorgeous...everyone did a fab job! Hugs, Dorothy H

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm honored to be in the Top 3. So many beautiful cards. Cograts to the others and especially Dorothy for a fabulous entry!! And kudos to the DT for great inspiration this week. Time to get out my hearts and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the honorable mention...you made my day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for including me in your top 3!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much ladies for the top 3 honour and congrats to the other winners too.
    another fabulous challenge this week :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute projects by the DTs. Thanks for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete