Pages

About us

WELCOME TO CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES!

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO CHECK OUT THE RULES TAB AT THE TOP TO ENSURE YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PRIZE (IF CHOSEN) AND FOR COMMENTS FROM OUR DESIGN TEAM.

Followers

Sunday 27 March 2016

Winner and Top 3 Challenge #114

Current challenge "Sketch by Sandra" click 

Great use of washi tape by everyone, I really like to see all your project and I've got some great inspiration.

The Winner and Top 3 for Challenge 114 were chosen by our DT member Poppet.

Winner

#18 - Kevin

Congratulations Kevin, please contact Ang at craftingwhenwecan (at) hotmail (dot) com to claim your prize, putting Winner Challenge #114 in the subject line and take the Winners Badge from the sidebar and wear it on your blog with pride. 

Top 3

#12 - Tanvi

#25 - Dorothy S

#19 - Veselasoba

Congratulations, please take your Top 3 badge from the sidebar and wear it on your blog with pride.

This is a scrapbook page I created using the wonderful sketch from Challenge 115, we have Lacy Sunshine as our wonderful sponsor for this challenge.  It doesn't have to be a card design, it can be a box lid, scrapbook page etc.

Poppet using Marguerite Daisy Flower Pot Pretties

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow thank you so much for picking my card as the winner I am delighted, congrats to the top 3
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you very much! My first top 3, I'm soooooo happy! Congrats to the winner and the top 3. Enjoy! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vesela soba means Happy room... That's how I'm feeling right now... :)

      Delete
  3. Yay! So glad to be in the Top 3! Congratulations to all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see I posted in another spot - so I will say again thank you for selecting my card! Congrats to the other winners as well.

    ReplyDelete